This is a major update of fotoARRAY. We reviewed a lot of user feedback and ideas to make fotoARRAY even more versatile. Yet the user interface has been streamlined to make it easier to understand.
Export "Pages" as JPEG files (requires License)
Export "Pages" to PDF file (optionally embeds full JPEG data) (requires License)
Dialog to move image time stamp (requires License)
Choose image source dialog.
It is used by page export, broadcast and for slide show)
It is now possible to display the images loaded from an temporary,
external directory. For example if you have just exported images for a
slideshow or photo book.
- all dialogs have been checked and most have been updated.
- Several stability issues have been fixed.
- Powerful page settings dialog
- specify desired image width in pixel (requires License)
( Export prints "fotoARRAY Demo" on the pages in unlicensed version )
- Specify JPEG size on fotoARRAY Broadcast
- fotoARRAY Broadcast updated dialog
- when the page mode is selected the page number will displayed over the page
- drag&drop to albums and keywords is supressed unless you press SHIFT
for easier draging out of the fotoARRAY window
- new drag&drop source mode "SHARE" uses image from sub directory _share
- enhanced copy from external directories
- support for parameter files of latest version of CaptureOne 22 incl LLC files
- Press Ctrl+T to toggle visibilitry of top button bar
- new automatic loading of previews files from export directory (requires License)
- brand new tool to move the time stamp by hours, days, months and years. (requires License)
- assign date/time to a set of images with defined m/h/s increment (requires License)
This is useful if you need to assign time stamps to scanned analog images
- In Slideshow Mode (F1) a click on right mouse button will change to next image
- In Slideshow Mode (F1) a click on middle mouse button will rotate the image by 90 degree.
- the file renaming tool now accepts files to be added with drag&drop (use control at top right corner)
- the file renaming tool allows to replace a substring in a name with a different one
- Improved ROW image alignment algorithm
- updated and organized menu.
- Select images by codition
- incorporate the latest LibRaw to support OM1-Data
- possibility to connect to external LibRAW DLL